Prep CampusElementary Campus
Elementary Chapel 2011-2012
- Chapel programs are each Wednesday morning from 8:40-9:15. Each grade level presents a skit conveying a theme, and our praise teams lead in worship.
- Each grade level selects a special service project as a focus throughout the year. Click here for more information.
- Our guidance program includes a monthly spiritual life lesson.
- Bible instruction is part of the daily curriculum in the classrooms.
- Our sixth grade students serve as Chapel Ambassadors on a monthly rotating basis.
The Warm Place has been blessed to have a devoted group of third graders committed to a fulfilling a wish list for the past four years. The third grade classes visit The Warm Place, deliver items on the wish list and pray over the facility. Also, in lieu of a Christmas gift exchange, the children make a donation to The Warm Place as a part of their ongoing support. The Warm Place holds a special place in the hearts of third graders because it provided healing for two third grade teachers and their families during times of crisis. Pictured below are third grade students at the Warm Place along with their teachers.